In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information Ben Locker and Associates Limited may collect about you;
- How Ben Locker and Associates Limited will use information we collect about you;
- Whether Ben Locker and Associates Limited will disclose your details to anyone else;
Information Ben Locker and Associates Limited may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your worldwide geographical location
- Your Internet browser details
- The site which referred you to us
- How long you stayed on our site
- Which pages you viewed.
Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Ben Locker and Associates Limited, including
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us
How Ben Locker and Associates Limited will use your personal data
Ben Locker and Associates Limited will use your personal information for several reasons including the following.
We may use your personal information:
- For website administration purposes, which means that Ben Locker and Associates Limited may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance),
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Ben Locker and Associates Limited website.
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
- We may use persistent cookies on the Ben Locker and Associates Limited website.
- We use persistent cookies to allow our website to recognise you every time you visit the Ben Locker and Associates Limited website; Persistent cookies reside on your computer until they are either deleted or they reach a specified expiration date.
Any advertisers on our site many also place cookies on your local machine.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable
We may also use your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales;
How Ben Locker and Associates Limited secures your personal data
Ben Locker and Associates Limited take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
We will store all personal information on our secure servers.
However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information Ben Locker and Associates Limited holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to Ben Locker and Associates Limited
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Ben Locker and Associates Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
This policy was generated by EKM Group at http://www.ekmgroup.co.uk/Privacy_Policy_generator.aspx